19 May 2012

Photos & Playlist from Too Cute To Puke


Whew what a party! Thanks everyone for coming along! We had ridiculous amounts of fun and our guest-dj Kajsa kept playing track after track of awesome stuff. Theres a playlist of what we played after these pics and there are loads more photos over in our Facebook photo album. Our next party is in London 25th May when we do a So Tough! So Cute! indie dance party at the Waiting Room.
















Cissi Houston - Be My Baby
The Staple Singers - New Orleans
Darlene Love - Lord If You're A Woman
Jean Knight - Dirt
The Pussycats - I Want Your Love

Sharon Tandy - Hold On
Dusty Springfield - Heartbeat
Tami Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You
Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity - Save Me Parts 1 & 2
Danna Gillespie - You Just Gotta Know My Mind

Thelma Houston - Junpin' Jack Flash
Merry Clayton - Gimme Shelter
Ike & Tina Turner - I Love Baby
Lulu - I'll Come Running Over
The Staple Singers - Love Being Your Fool

Brenda Lee - Is It True
Chris Clark - Love's Gone Bad
Jackie DeShannon - It's Love Baby
Dana Valery - You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies
Petula Clark - Heart

Slow Down Tallahassee - She's So Serious
Liechtenstein - Ambitions
Afternoon Naps - Catholic School
X - Los Angeles (Dangerhouse Version)
Dorothy Berry - Ain't That Love

Dusty Springfield - Can I Get A Witness
Sinner Strong - Don't Knock It
Eva-Lill Wallentin - Vi Ska Slå Runt Runt Runt
Tom Tom Club - On, On, On, On...
Wax Idols - Gold Sneakers

Veronica Falls  - Thorn in My Side
Fabienne Delsol - Laisse Tomber Les Filles
Nancy Sinatra - The Last Of The Secret Agents
Dodie Stevens - Pink Shoe Laces
The Pixies Three - 442 Glenwood Avenue

Marvelettes - Beechwood 4-5789
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street (Single Version)
Shirley Ellis - Sugar, Let's Shing-A-Ling
Shangri-Las - Give Him A Great Big Kiss
The Shangri-Las - Twist and Shout

Lesley Gore - Off and Running
Barbro Skinnar - Ingen Twist Om Twist
Ellie Greenwich - I Want You To Be My Baby
The Pleasure Seekers - What A Way To Die
The Girlfriends - My One And Only Jimmy Boy

Kirsty Maccoll - He's On The Beach
Best Coast - The Only Place
Acid House Kings - Under Water
The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
Thee Headcoatees - Have Love Will Travel

Primitives - Crash
Le Tigre - My My Metrocard
The Blow - Fists Up
Lily Allen - Fuck You
Donna Summer - I Feel Love

The B-52's - 52 Girls (7 version)
No Doubt - Just A Girl
Bleached - Think Of You
Little Eva - The Locomotion
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

France Gall - Teenie Weenie Boppie
Ora Dell Graham - Little Girl, Little Girl
Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
Leslie Gore - Sunshine, Lollipops, And Rainbows
The Ikettes - Peaches & Cream

B*Witched - C'est la vie
Delta 5 - Mind Your Own Business
Hole - Awful
PJ Harvey - Dress
The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Rough Mix

Aretha Franklin - Respect
Blondie - Hanging on the Telephone
Thee Headcoatees - Teenage Kicks
St. Etienne - He's on the Phone
Dum Dum Girls - Bedroom Eyes

Mia - Bad Girls
Le Tigre - Deceptacon
X-Ray Spex - Oh Bondage Up Yours!
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
Annie - Songs Remind Me of You

Dixie Cups - Iko Iko
ESG - Dance
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Nicotine Stain
The Fabulettes - Try The Worryin' Way
The Shangri-Las - Hate To Say I Told You So

Irma Thomas - Break-A-Way
The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron
Helen Love - It's My club
Lesley Gore - It's My Party
Madonna - Material Girl

Tammys - Egyptian Shumba
Santigold - Go (ft. Karen O)
Mika Miko - Capricorinations
Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl
Allo Darlin' - Capricornia

Vivian Girls - Take It As It Comes
Friends - I'm His Girl
The Mo-dettes - White Mouse Disco
Sugababes - Overload
Bratmobile - Gimme Brains

The Pipettes - Pull Shapes
Bossy - Who Loves You More
The Girls - Chico's Girl
Etta James - I Got You Babe
Althea & Donna - Uptown Top Ranking

Marcia Aitken - I'm Still In Love
Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian

No comments: