30 Jun 2013

Photos and Playlist from Too Cute To Puke with Stephanie Goodman


Thanks everyone for a great night! We took over the big room at Moriskan - a bit scary at first - and put on an amazing party! Our guest Stephanie Goodman played tons and tons and tons of great songs and had the dancefloor bouncing up and down. You people are the best! More photos from previous nights in our photo album and Stephs playlist after the jump!





























Cristina - Drive My Car
Mambo Taxi - Poems On The Underground
Dixie Cups - Iko Iko
Tami Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You
Lung Leg - Maid To Minx
The Buttons - Shimmy Shimmy Watusi

The Girls - Chico's Girl
Chiffons - Nobody Knows What's Goin' On (In My Mind But Me)
Little Peggy March - I Will Follow Him
The Shangri-Las - Bull Dog
Chantels - Well, I Told You

X-Ray Spex - Warrior In Woolworths
The Ikettes - Peaches 'n' Cream
Le Tigre - Hot Topic
Ike & Tina Turner - I Can't Believe What You Say
Esg - Dance

Chicks On Speed - Wordy Rappinghood
Smiths Feat. Sandy Shaw - Hand In Glove (With Sandy Shaw)
The Chordettes - Lollipop
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
X-Ray Spex - Identity

Patti Smith - Because the Night
Blondie - Dreaming
Huggy Bear - Her Jazz
Millie - My Boy Lollipop
Starlets - I Sold My Heart To The Junkman

Budget Girls - Welp, He's Gone
We've Got A Fuzzbox And We're Gonna Use It - Love Is The Slug
Mo-Dettes - Paint It Black
Bangles - Manic Monday
Girls at Our Best! - Go for Gold

Gravy Train!!!! - Hella Nervous
Joan Jett - Bad reputation
The Pandoras - You Don't Satisfy
Candypants - Dishy
Thee Headcoatees - Ca Plane Pour Moi

Rondelles - Shanghai Surprise
Lesley Gore - No Matter What You Do
Dorothy Berry - Ain't That Love
Shirley Ellis - The Clapping Song
Pretenders - Stop Your Sobbing

The Ikettes - I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song)
Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
Sweet Tee - I Got Da Feelin'
The Supremes - Going Down for the Third Time
Divinyls - I Touch Myself

Deee-Lite - Groove Is in the Heart
Felice Taylor - I Feel Love Coming On
Yoko Ono - Kiss, Kiss, Kiss
Bernadette Carroll - Party Girl
Betty Wright - Shoorah Shoorah

Dee Dee Sharp - Gravy
Rachel Sweet - Baby
Transvision Vamp - The Only One
The Piglets - Johnny Reggae
Cristina - Drive My Car

No comments: